When: Now thru 12/24/2017 Where: Bass Pro Shops - 7970 Northfield Blvd., Denver,
80238 Price: FREE
Get a FREE photo with Santa and FREE personalized Digital Christmas Card (A Bass Pass is required and provides a time slot to see Santa, allowing you to explore Santa's Wonderland or shop the store while waiting in a virtual line. Bass Passes are available at the Bass Pass Ticket depot in the store. Tickets are limited and go quickly each day so arrive early.
When: Now thru 12/24/2017 Where: Cherry Creek Shopping Center in the Kaiser Permanente Grand Court Price: FREE - Click the link to print a personalized Cadet Badge for your little one to join Santa's Crew.
Each child becomes a member of the flight crew and enjoys a special visit with Santa, PLUS...
• Receives a personalized Cadet Badge • Tries on a virtual flight suit • Learns how to operate the sleigh • Dances under magical lights and snowfall
Santa and Mrs. Claus are coming back to Larimer Square for the holiday season! Throughout the month of December, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be visiting Larimer Square at 1415 Larimer Street (look for the Bent Lens). It’s the perfect opportunity to tell Santa what you want for Christmas and to make sure you’ve made the Nice list this year! Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus are free but please bring your own camera.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Kentwood Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
Listing data feed last updated on July 23, 2018 at 9:46 am UTC+0000