Although the Denver Real Estate Market continues to lead most of the country there are some signs of moderation. Some of this change in the real estate market can be attributed to seasonal factors and some of it reflects a cool down in what has been a very hot seller's market.
The average sold price of a home in the Denver real estate market is $443,753 which is up 12.34% for the year so we are still experiencing strong appreciation in the average sale price. The number of homes sold is 3,900, down 17.07% from the prior month and down 13.33% from December 2016. Low inventory of homes for sale continues to dominate market conditions.
Below is a Denver real estate market snapshot based on December 2017 Statistics from DMAR Market Trends
This information is for the Denver Metro real estate market. Real estate market activity varies from neighborhood to neighborhood. If you would like an instant real estate activity report for your neighborhood click Market Report
Questions? Let’s talk – call or text me, Tom Gross, at (303-591-2116) to discuss your questions, plans or the current value of your home.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Kentwood Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
Listing data feed last updated on May 27, 2018 at 5:27 pm UTC+0000