Although the Denver Real Estate Market continues to lead most of the country there are some signs of the market cooling. Some of this change in the real estate market can be attributed to seasonal factors and some of it reflects a cool down in what has been a very hot seller's market.
The average sold price of a home in the Denver real estate market is $429,597 which is up 8.84% so we are still experiencing a healthy appreciation in the average sale price. The number of homes sold, however, is 4,427 down 15.6% from last year and our inventory is down slightly from last year.
Here at the Tom Gross Team we have adjusted our strategies and negotiation techniques for our clients to reflect the moderate changes in the market. For our sellers it is even more imperative their property make the absolute best first impression to their target market. The 2 key factors are setting the right price and maximizing the appeal of the home to the potential buyer. Our experienced Marketing Coordinator, Lori Gross, is on site for every HDR photo session meticulously prepping our professionally staged listings before photography and coordinating the best shots with our photographer. Once listed she monitors the web presence and tracks marketing results.
Below is a Denver real estate market snapshot based on September 2017 Statistics from DMAR Market Trends
This information is for the Denver Metro real estate market. Real estate market activity varies from neighborhood to neighborhood. If you would like an instant real estate activity report for your neighborhood click Market Report
Questions? Let’s talk – call or text me, Tom Gross, at (303-591-2116) to discuss your questions, plans or the current value of your home.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Kentwood Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
Listing data feed last updated on December 14, 2017 at 8:47 pm UTC+0000